Video

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Here's another quick easy card that can be done in many color combinations.  This card was inspired by the layouts from the Fall Album Retreat.  I love the combination of Honey and Slate with a splash of Lagoon.  I used 2 different word stamps that I cut apart.  I also love combining different font types. The first is one of my favorites - B1417 Perfect Fit - Birthday. and D1514 Just a Number.  I also love C1561 One-
way Borders.  Chevrons are really trendy at the moment.  If you look around, you will see them EVERYWHERE!  Especially in connection with sports.  I added a bit of reinker with rubbing alcohol in a spray pen.  If you use alcohol it dries much faster. - kinda smells like a Doctors office though!  I think I may try the card again with Ruby/Cranberry and Black with the Honey Triangle Washi tape next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook