Video

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Close To My Heart - Always on Trend


Card has damask, chair a fancy border and black brads
 Today, while I was in the grocery store, I did something I haven't done in a long while - I paused and picked up a paper crafting magazine.  I used to subscribe to a number of magazines, but between running out of room in my office and our CTMH Idea books and Teaching programs being so amazing, I found I really didn't need them anymore for ideas.  Like most consultants, I have spent the last few days pouring over the new Spring/Summer Idea Book.  One thing I puzzled about were a couple of the Stamp of the Month's, particularly February and May.  I thought, what's up with all the chairs???? and do we really need more damask stamps and fancy borders? more pennants?


Well....when I opened a couple of the magazines that showcase products from many companies, low and behold it was full of chairs, damask, fancy borders, pennants, dress forms, butterflies and ribbon flowers, just like our Spring/Summer Idea book!  SO - the first lesson learned is I really should at least peek every now and then at the trade magazines to see what the trends are, but also, I know I can trust CTMH to keep track of them and always bring us products that are on trend and up to date!

Top left - pennants, Bottom center - damask

Shout Outs:

Congratulations to 3rd Downline, Krista Hershberger for her promotion in December, from  Ex. Manager to Sr. Ex Manager!  Director is just a little stretch more!

Top Personal Sales for December:

Lynn Como - 3rd Downline  NJ
Debra Courtney - 2nd Downline  VA
Debi Squires - 3rd Downline  CO

Top Team Sales for December:
Kathy Markloff - 1st Downline  PA
Wendy Vogel-Vineis - 2nd Downline  PA
Susan Tomaino - 2nd Downline  FL

Top Recruiter for December:
Sherri Tozzi - 3rd Downline  FL

Business Tip:

It's the start of a new year, take a moment and log on to the CTMH website and click on Personal Business Assistant.  Check all your information under each tab for accuracy, update information especially the expiration date of the credit card you have on file for auto-ships, your MyCTMH website and your Studio J account.


Quote of the Week:

Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.
Stephen R. Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook