Video

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"G" is for Gratitude -

Welcome to August!  Have you registered for Convention 2012 yet?!  If not, hop on over to the CTMH website, click on "events" and DO IT NOW :o)  Our color group is Lonestar Lagoon with Sunny Yellow as our back-up color.  If those dates or budget isn't for you, consider attending one of the other CTMH Leadershare and Regional Celebration events happening around the country and in Canada in the coming months.  Attending a CTMH training event is the best investment you can make in your business and a whole lot of fun too!
Registration is open for a 2 day Regional Celebration in Vancouver, BC Canada on September 23-24, 2011.  If you plan on attending this one, don't forget to be sure you have a valid passport! 

This weeks featured article comes to us from Linda Sturdivant, a Director from San Jose, CA.  It is another from the ABC class at convention.

Gratitude sets the Ground Work for a Great Gathering!
By Linda Sturdivant
Ladies, has this ever happened to you?
You spend the afternoon preparing for your gathering. The project is awesome and you’re sure everyone is going to love it! You’ve got your supplies packed, samples, display boards and customer packets ready. You are confident it’s going to be a fantastic show.
· Then as things sometimes happen, you are 5 minutes late getting out the door. No problem, it happens.
· Then you get to the car and you find that you are completely out of gas. Wonderful, now you’re going to be 20 minutes late.
· Next you jump on the freeway and it’s bumper to bumper traffic.
This exact scenario happened to me just 2 weeks ago. As I was driving, I realized that thinking about being late was not going to help me get there faster or to feel good when I arrived. So I decided to interrupt my mental “stressing out” with the words Thank You. I started thinking Thank You, Thank You, Thank You over and over again. At first it just interrupted my mental complaining which was what I had intended. But then I started to think about things I am really grateful for – like having a gathering to go to, that the weather was good and that I have a car to drive to my gathering!
Guess what happened? I actually arrived 5 minutes EARLY! Wow – I don’t know how that’s even possible! But I was there 5 minutes early. And I felt great too. I walked in cool and collected and the gathering was one of my most successful! 80% of the people wanted to book an appointment with me.
Imagine how great it would be to walk into your gathering calm and confident after being stress out just a short time before. So, set the groundwork for a successful gathering by managing your mental state. You can sing along to your favorite music, or listen to training CDs in the car. Personally, I like the words Thank You because I always have them with me.


SHOUT-OUTS - JULY TOP 10
Congratulations for a job well done!

                 TOP 10 PERSONAL SALES
DL Level
Downline Name
Current Title
3
Phil Wilhelm
Director
1
Ginni Candelaria
Director
3
Briana Bostick
Director
2
Noreen Petty
Director
3
Lynn Como
Director
2
Amy McGrew
Director
1
Christina Eisenhour
Director
4
Helen Onulak
Senior Executive Manager
4
Judy Larsen
Supervisor
3
Krista Hershberger
Director

                       TOP 10 TEAM SALES 
DL Level
Downline Name
Current Title
1
Kathy Markloff
Senior Executive Director
2
Wendy Vogel-Vineis
Executive Director
2
Susan Tomaino
Director
3
Lynn Como
Director
1
Linda Caler
Senior Executive Manager
2
Noreen Petty
Director
1
Christina Eisenhour
Director
1
Ginni Candelaria
Director
3
Sherri Tozzi
Director
1
Adina Godin
Director


TEAM NEWS:

Washington 3rd Quarter Meeting will be held at my home on Saturday August 27th. 

Here are couple of shots of the Oregon Meeting last weekend.  Thanks to all who attended for another fun, inspiring and creative meeting!





CREATIVE CORNER: Oregon Meeting Art

Hostess date reminder tag by Jackie Bluhm

 


1st Place in the art swap contest - Nancy Reding

2nd place - Joanie McCall

By Kathy Smelcer

By Naomi Smith

QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

"Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal."
Joseph Cossman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook