Video

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays!

T'was the week before Christmas and I'm sure, like me, you're all wishing there were more hours in a day and "how did Christmas sneak up so quickly"!  Take time to enjoy what this time of year is really all about.  One thought that I read long ago and has stuck with me is "when all is said and done, will your friends and family remember that your house was spotless, your beautifully wrapped packages, Christmas cards etc, etc.?, or will they remember the time spent together."  I noticed several postings this week by consultants saying that, although we are in the card making business, many of us have not had the time to mail out handmade cards this year.  I say, opt for a quick phone call!  Better to hear your voice on the line than a card in the mail.  So, I offer that as my idea for the day as we all head into this busy week.  Take a few minutes and call someone on your Christmas card list that you rarely see, I think you'll make their day!

The "Shout-Outs" for week go to Tina Lovell from Salem, Oregon.  During this most busy of months, she added Noelle James to her team.  Welcome Noelle! 

I'd also like to recognize all our team members who are attending Team Builders next month in Salt Lake City.  Christina Eisenhour, Linda Sturdivant, Amy McGrew, Noreen Petty, Briana Bostick, Phil Wilhelm, Lynn Como, Sheri Tozzi and Christine David.  It is going to be an incredible gathering of the top consultants in a rare intimate setting.  Noreen Petty and I will be taking part as speakers during the Saturday training day.

Quote of the week.  A week ago, I stumbled upon and subscribed to a quote of the day.  Now, everyday in my inbox pops an inspirational bit that has helped me to stay focused.   Here is this week's favorite:
"You always have time for the things you put first."     Author Unknown

http://www.goal-setting-guide.com/quote-of-the-day.html

I wish you and your families a very Happy Holiday and a prosperous 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook