Video

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Am Grateful.....

As we head into the Thanksgiving weekend, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell each and every one of you, my team members, how thankful I am to have you as part of my team.  Whether you are my 1st or those who are are my part of my extended team.  I have been blessed to be a part of Close To My Heart for more than 20 years and have met and have the privilege of working with amazing people from all walks of life: married, single, Stay-at-home Mom's, career consultants, hobbyist, 20 somethings to grandparents, all who have enriched my life is so many ways.  We all have unique stories of what brought us to CTMH.


I am thankful for all the opportunities that being a CTMH consultant has brought me:  friendships with people from coast to coast and Canada too, leadership skills, income potential, flexibility to have a career that allowed me to be at home with my children and care for aging parents, these things are priceless!  I am a better person for being part of our wonderful company!

I am so thankful to my wonderful upline and mentor, Karen Morris.  Although we are long-distance I can't imagine having a closer relationship.  She is always there to give me advice and encouragment by phone or email.  If I am in need of assistance, I know I can contact her.  I hope you know that as your upline, I am here for you!

We are so fortunate to have Jeanette as our leader.  She has such vision and cares deeply for all of us.  Over the years, I have experienced first hand how much thought she gives to how  new products and policies will affect us.  She is an innovator.  I am so thrilled that, once again Jeanette has brought us a product that is uniquely CTMH, the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.  CTMH is the first to combine stamping with the Cricut diecut images!  I can't wait to see what's next!

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 Shout Outs:
Wow!  We have 2 team members who are more than half way to earning the S. Carribbean Cruise 2013 already!  Way to go  Dr. Phil Wilhelm and Lynn Como!

Creative Corner:
Due to the length of last weeks post, I didn't post photos of the Make and Take's I prepared for the CK Expo.  Here is a photo of the quick and easy gift tags I made.  I wanted to feature the coordinating stamp sets that come with the AP Collection as well as our beautiful new B&T Duos.  I colored one of the bulk bling buttons with a red Sharpie for the holly berry on the first tag


Here is some artwork swaps from our Washington Team meeting last week.  The theme was to use only the paper packets that would be carried forward to the Spring/Summer Idea Book - Typeset, Roxie, Elemental and Sonoma.
Contest winner - by Carol Thompson





Note pad  - inspired by the incredible Vicki Wizniuk and flower pen by me!

 Quote of the Week:

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate ...
Blessings are oftentimes not valued till they are gone.--Thomas Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook