Welcome to 2014 and welcome to my new blog! The New Year calls for new ideas and inspiration. Here are some sales ideas to get your year started.
Business Brainstorm From the Oregon and Washington Team Meetings 2013
Ways to Promote Sales in January 2014
· Customer appreciation day
-make and takes (3)
-give old swap cards
-make a handmade gift to give if they purchase a certain amount
· Catalog parties
· Any online orders- send them a free catalog
· Promote retired list
· National Paper-crafting Month Special
· Picture My Life albums
· Pre-scheduling workshops for January
· Wish list for husband/friends for gift giving occassions - offer gift wrapping
· “So you got a Cricut for Christmas” workshop
- Anything card classes- birthday, sympathy, etc.
- Crop on Super Bowl
- Valentine’s workshops- early starts
- Scrap your holiday- Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.
- Birthday card workshop- for next 6 months
- Calendar of events- customized with photos (contact family members to collect)
- Smashbook journals for resolutions
- Open house for new Idea Book
If you have more ideas, I'd love to have you leave them as a comment!