Video

Tuesday, January 7, 2014


Creative Corner: 
Cloud 9 card for my January classes.  I used the card design from the 2013 Dream Pop Constant Campaign.  I needed to be able to cut enough B&T for 20 cards from the 1 piece of B&T.  I'm giving my customers the option of which stamp to use by cutting extra Cricut cuts.
My January Stamp of the Month - Cross-Stitch Wishes card featuring Babycakes.  I cut the "You are the BEST" stamp apart to make it easy to stamp on the Cricut cut hearts. The card design is from Make It From Your Heart 2 - Pattern 22 page 43
Valentine's Day treat/gift holder
technique feature - sponging the For Always B&T  - the back is covered with a piece of the Sparkle and Shine Bulk Stripe.  Cardstock cut at 6 1/4 x 4 3/8, scored at 1 1/4.  I used a 4 1/4 square cello envelope from www.Clearbags.com . You can also use a 4x4 Flip Flap.  I have alternate words shown on the right.
Laughing Lola card/giftcard: recipe below - card insert is 4x4 - Holder is 4 1/2 x 8 1/2
fold in half and score one end at 1 1/4" - Bakers twine holds the card closed.
Laughing Lola - Banner Wishes
B1438 Banner Wishes Stamp Set
A1150 Charming Chevron Flair Stamp Set
D1514 Just a Number Stamp Set
Bulk301 Laughing Lola B&T
X5762 Lagoon Cardstock
X5754 Crème Brulee Cardstock
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
Z1829 Glitter Paper Black & Grey
Z2172 Whisper Ink Pad
Z2195 Lagoon Ink Pad
Z2105 Black Ink Pad
Z2191 Sunset Ink Pad
Bulk 251 Bakers Twine Grey Wool
Bulk232 Sparkles
Z1912 Corner Rounder
Cricut Art Philosophy  - page 62  shift <leaf 1>  ¾ inch (for candle flame)

Card by Lalia Harris with slight tweak by me
I cut the Happy Birthday stamp apart and mounted it on 2 different blocks to make it easier to use in my workshop.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook