Video

Follow by Email

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Here's another quick easy card that can be done in many color combinations.  This card was inspired by the layouts from the Fall Album Retreat.  I love the combination of Honey and Slate with a splash of Lagoon.  I used 2 different word stamps that I cut apart.  I also love combining different font types. The first is one of my favorites - B1417 Perfect Fit - Birthday. and D1514 Just a Number.  I also love C1561 One-
way Borders.  Chevrons are really trendy at the moment.  If you look around, you will see them EVERYWHERE!  Especially in connection with sports.  I added a bit of reinker with rubbing alcohol in a spray pen.  If you use alcohol it dries much faster. - kinda smells like a Doctors office though!  I think I may try the card again with Ruby/Cranberry and Black with the Honey Triangle Washi tape next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook