Video

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Here is one of the cards from the CTMH workshop guide - below is my version

I made 5 tweaks to the original card to make it more "workshop friendly"
I used a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white base card and cut the colored cardstock at 4 x 5 1/4 so that I can get 6 out of a 12x12 sheet
I created the card using 2 different cardstock colors to show the versatility& color coordination and have enough from 1 pack
I also cut the stars using the Cricut instead of using the Wood Tiny Trinkets -  I will show them those as an upsell item
I changed the Bakers Twine to Gray since it's available as a bulk item
I cut the B&T the opposite direction so that each piece is certain to contain all of the colors so that the colors make sense
I could have used a 1/2" strip of the Glitter paper instead of the Shimmer Trim and used it as a upsell item or vise-versa

Here is my May Stamp of the Month class card, inspired by Kelly Brandt

This beautiful card is from CTMH to commemorate my 22nd year with CTMH

I love this card inspired by Dawn Montagano.  I used the bulk Claire B&T and matted the "thought bubble"  I used Cricut Craft Room to change the shape of the mat piece to make it fit better.

This is a simply great card by Michele Kunigk.  It can be made with different paper packs and you can use up your scraps.
It would make a great demo card to show of our coordinating inks, cardstocks and B&T paper as well as our paper trimmer and how our stamps coordinate with the Cricut shapes.  Bulk sparkles help keep the cost to a minimum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook