Video

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Participating in art swaps is the best way to quickly have new ideas to share with your customers.  This can be done through team meetings, at CTMH events such as Convention and Regionals or through the many online swaps on the CTMH bulletin board.  When the new Idea Books are released, I participate in a "board swap" coordinated by my upline, Karen Morris.  It is an honor to be part of this group of artists and I look forward to the day that my postman delivers the treasures!  I must say that I feel a lot of pressure to do my best work.  The consultants who participate are not only great artist, but they are also some of the top sellers in the company!  Here is some of the artwork (including mine).  

If you'd like to participate in one of our team meeting swaps, email me and I'll send you the details.

Awesome artwork by Cindy Herman - I love the pop of red on her 12x12 layout

My artwork using Chantilly

 



Surf's Up artwork by Lisa Combs. I love the simple elegance of her 2 standard cards in the upper right
 





A gorgeous card shared at the Oregon Team meeting  the "For Always" B&T is sponged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook