Video

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Here is a fun find at Michael's for $6.49 they are 50% off this week - it's a 6x6 scrapbook page holder.  I thought it would be great to display cards or samples of our B&T's or embellishments.  Unfortunately our old 6x6 page protectors don't fit - the hole don't line up.  There are also 12x12 and 8x8 holders in a slightly different format.  The 8x8 is an easel style


I've been busy with preparations for our Team Party at convention.  I'm making special gifts for my 1st downline attendees so I don't have any of my own new artwork to share this week.  I thought I'd share some of my favorite artwork from other members of the team that are unique ways to use the Dream Pop paper packet.

This first one is from Michele Rowley from here in Washington.  She just returned from a trip to Japan where she found inspiration for this cute card.

Card by Michele Rowley

The two photos below were shared by Debi Squires on the CTMH Artwork board.  She used the resist technique by sponging the cardstock, she completely changed the character of the paper!  You will want to use a color that is darker than the cardstock and blends well - are next to each other on the color wheel.

By Team member, Debi Squires from Denver, CO. - as seen on the CTMH Artwork Board



I fell in love with the card below from the new Marker Magic video.  I did a "Print Screen" to capture the image.

From the Marquee Message: Marker Magic by Jill Broadbent  -watch it here:
https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/ToKnow/Marquee/post/2013/05/06/Marker-Magic.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook