Video

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Convention Team Meeting Invitation

If you're attending the CTMH Convention and are part of my team as my 1st - 4th Downline - this invitation is for YOU!  I hope you will join us for the FUN.  As a member of the 12's I'll be sporting my Seattle Seahawks Superbowl MVP Malcom Smith jersey!  Be sure to stop by the Connected Hearts team table to pick up your special convention gifts.  Leave me a comment if you're planning on attending :)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Just as the SUPERBOWL is to football fans,
So is the CTMH Convention to Consultants.
This is the BIG GAME for us!

You are invited to
THE DREAM TEAM combined PRE-GAME HUDDLE
Presented by Karen Morris, Naomi Smith and Julie Reynolds.

Wednesday, June 25
7:00 – 9:00 pm
The Magic Kingdom Ballrooms 2 & 3

Show your team spirit by ordering the Team Jersey today:
or
wear ANY sports team jersey to the meeting,
I mean, HUDDLE on Wed. night. (Don’t forget the face paint! LOL)

Come prepared to fill your playbook w/ strategies and proven moves that will propel you forward. Plus a bonus presentation by a CTMH VP!!

Bring your camera, notebook, business cards (for networking), handmade cards (to swap) and your checkbook for bidding on personal training sessions with premiere team members!

The Dream Team supports Operation Smile and the silent auction for “Personal Trainers” is a win-win opportunity for your personal growth that will restore a smile to a child. Our goal is to beat last years total of $1270.

DOORS Open at 6:40 pm. The Huddle begins at 7:00 pm.
The Magic Kingdom Ballrooms 2 & 3.

9 comments:

  1. I am attending convention, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amy - can't wait to see you!!!

      Delete
  2. I am coming for my first time =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Kira!!! I'm so glad you'll be joining us. We are so excited about what we are planning for everyone. See you in just a couple of weeks!

      Delete
  3. I'll be there this year with my team Sue and Brenda!
    Hope to see you soon Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be great to see you, Jane and it will be wonderful to see Sue and Brenda too!

      Delete
  4. this penny evans and im put of you team with E weaver and I would love to do the team sports thing you are doing I hope this is ok. think you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you will be joining us for our "Team Huddle" at convention with Elizabeth. See you there!

      Delete
  5. Counting down the days... I'll be there!!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook