Video

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

2014 Convention Team Meeting - Shout Outs - Lovin' Studio J

Team News: 2014 Convention Team Meeting!!

Attention EVERYONE ---- Connected Hearts (my team), Legacy Makers (my sideline-Julie Reynolds team), and the Dream Team (my Upline - Karen Morris's team) are combining forces for an amazing Convention Team Meeting. The content will knock your socks off.... you won't want to miss it!  Our meeting will run from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm, so leaders---...
please schedule your own meetings either BEFORE (5 pm - 7 pm) or AFTER (8:30 pm - 10:00 pm) so that everyone can attend!

Shout-Outs:
Great Work to all of you and Congratulations!

Congratulations to Lynn Como, Noreen Petty, Joy Tracey and Dr. Phil Wilhelm for earning the Aulani Hawaii Land Trip 2015 so early!


Top Team Builder with 2 New Team Members in March - Carol Fowler

Straight to the Top - Level 1
Mischelle Smith, Margie Wight and Kathy Rawlings

Straight to the Top - Level 2
Karyn Asfour-Kambur, Donna Paquette and Jennifer Saslafsky

Promotion to Supervisor:
Tina Lomas, Patti Magallanez, Donna Turban, Tania Klescich and
Steph Criblez
 
Creative Corner: Studio J
I LOVE Studio J! As you might have guessed by the fact that my artwork is almost exclusively cards - I started out with D.O.T.S. as a card maker. I am not much of a classic scrapbooker and in this age of digital photography Studio J is my preferred method. Whenever I get an order in the mail - it's like Christmas! Even though I created it on my computer and saw it on my screen, there is nothing like seeing it printed 12x12. I really wanted to take advantage of the $5 layouts last month and do my Costa Rica adventures, but time got away from me and I found myself as many of you did, doing it literally in the final hour! I also LOVE the Express Collections. Even with the website running really slow in the last hour of the last day of the month and quarter, I did these 4 layouts in just 30 minutes! If you haven't tried it, do it TODAY. You'll find out how quick, easy and beautiful Studio J layouts are, and they are so easy to share.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook