Video

Thursday, April 17, 2014

WOOOHOOO!!! - Congrats to our Team! - Exciting Events coming!

The special card from CTMH for my
 23rd anniversary.
I am thrilled and excited!!!!  I have been impatiently waiting for today's announcement!  Congrats to each of you for doing your part to help our team achieve the Thriving/Striving 30 Contest!  I am also thrilled that this achievement comes the week that I celebrate 23 years with CTMH.  I still can't believe all of the incredible rewards, relationships and opportunities I have had thanks to Jeanette and CTMH. 







I'd also like to say an extra special Thank you and Congrats for being part of the Striving/ Thriving 30!

My upline - Karen Morris, Presidential Director, The Dream Team, Las Vegas, Nevada

1st Downline - Christina Eisenhour, Senior Director, Memories in Motion, Springfield, Missouri

3rd Downline - Lynn Como, Senior Director, Coastal Stars, Newington, New Hampshire

3rd Downline - Krista Hershberger, Director, Create 4 Him, Elverson, Pennsylvania

.…And the Winners Are
After 5 months of terrific performance and standout achievements, it's time to announce the winners of our Thriving/Striving 30 contest, in honor of Jeanette's 30 years in the stamping and scrapbooking business. What better way to celebrate this milestone anniversary than with free Team celebrations for some of our top Teams that are striving and thriving in 2014? Winning Teams will receive a fabulous Team celebration including Team training, recognition, creative projects, giveaways, treats, and a great evening together, hosted by your Team's Director and a Close To My Heart Vice President. Celebrations are tentatively planned to be held in July, August, and September. Emails to winning Directors will be sent within the coming weeks to finalize each event’s celebration date, training topic, creative project, and more!


I am happy to say that the Connected Hearts are indeed both striving and thriving.  There has been unprecedented growth and excitement for CTMH so far this month and I can't wait to see the results on the 30th!  In anticipation and being the optimist I am, I talked to Brian Holman while in Costa Rica about the idea I had to hold my event in an area that we have a large concentration of team members in my 1-4th downline that was NOT served by Rediscover CTMH event. I know that my local team here in the PNW will be disappointed, but we were fortunate enough to have 2 events here in Seattle and Portland just 3 hours apart.  I'll let you know when we have a date and location.  Keep building your teams and we may be coming to your town!

To all Directors and aspiring future Directors:

I am super excited about a 2nd FREE Team Builders Event!!!!
I attended the first one and came away so inspired and enlightened.  I'd like to encourage you to clear your calendar Nov 13-15 and make it a priority to be there.  It is a unique opportunity to spend time with like-minded leaders as well as the Executive Team in a very intimate setting.  You won't regret it! If you're an aspiring Future Director and would like some help reaching your goal, contact your upline for assistance.  If he/she is unable to assist you, contact me :)

Announcing a Great Leadership Opportunity This fall we will be holding an event just for our Directors and above who are interesting in improving their business and leadership skills. Do you hold the title of Director or higher? Would you like to make more of your Close To My Heart business? Then we invite you to plan on attending the Team Builders event coming November 13–15, 2014. Hosted by the Executive Team and other members of the corporate staff, you will benefit from all the ingredients of a fabulous corporate-sponsored event: great ideas, wonderful company, awesome creative opportunities, and plenty of fun. There will be no fee to register for this event, which will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah. Mark your calendars now and be prepared to get more details when the registration website is made available at a future date. We look forward to seeing you there!

TEAM NEWS - UPDATE
Because these dates for the Team Builders event conflict with the scheduled Oregon Team meeting date already announced, I am changing the date from Saturday, Nov 15th to Saturday November 22nd.  Please change it in your schedules.


Quote of the Week:
Be inspired by others, appreciate others, learn from others, but know that competing against them is a waste of time. You are in competition with one person and one person only – yourself. You are competing to be the best you can be. Aim to break your own personal records.
~ The Success Factory



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook