Video

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sharing is KEY!

Hello Everyone!  Wow!  I'd like to begin by CONGRATULATING everyone on the incredible team growth, we have grown by 15% in just 8 days!!!
 
Business Bit:
 
I hope that each of you are taking advantage of the AMAZING opportunity CTMH has offered to help us grow our teams.  The key is to SHARE it with EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE!  In a nutshell when they sign up April 1-30th they will recieve - $400 in CTMH products (including a Cricut bundle of their choice) for just $99!!!  AND a 22% discount until at least September 30th.  Post it on ALL your social media sites as a quick easy way to start.
 
If you are interested in growing your teams contact me ASAP, I'd love to help you.  This offer is just through the end of the month so get started NOW!  If you don't share, someone else will :)
 
For those of you who have "Former Consultants" be sure to contact them and see if they want to take advantage of this limited time offer.  You can easily access their contact information by going to your "Advanced Reports" - downline reports and clicking on "Former consultant contact information".  They already know how wonderful CTMH products are and would be the easiest place to start your sharing :) 
 
First Downline Team Challenge:
As an added reward for promoting and growing your teams, I'm offering an added bonus!!!! Contact me for the details - watch your inbox - I'll be emailing it out as well.
 

Creative Corner:          
I like to work at least one month ahead to create my class projects.  I show them to my customers so that they will want to attend the following month.  I also include a photo with my customer newsletter that CTMH send out for us so I need to be prepared by the end of the month.  It has also reduced my stress level that I am completely prepared at least a week ahead with all my paper cut before each months classes.  Here is one of my May Stamp of the Month cards I created today.  Ever since I first saw this set, I wanted to do a "chalkboard" card that is so trendy now.  It's quick and promotes the White Daisy ink pad, Chalk Marker, embossing folders and the Ariana Paper packet.  I plan on using the Free To Be Paper Collection AND this stamp set for 2 additional cards. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook