Video

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Masculine Card - Quote of the Day

 
I'm on my way to sunny and warm Costa Rica with my fellow incentive trip earners!  My husband, Dave and I decided to do a bit of exploring on our own in the Arenal Volcano area before joining up with the CTMH crew at the Westin Playa Conchal.  If I get a good Internet connection, I'll post some photos here.  But for now, I'm sharing more of my artwork to inspire you - feel free to use anything you find here to help you in your business.  All I ask is a bit of credit :)  I've got posts ready for the next couple of weeks so be sure to check back on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
 

Creative Corner:
For my card classes I always try to include at least 1 masculine card.  They seem to be much harder to make for a gal who loves bling!  Here in one from my February classes.  It is quick and easy and features Timberline papers.  As usual for my class cards, it uses mostly bulk papers and cardstock with a bit of the others. The stamp set is D 1525 Casual Expressions from the Cricut Artiste Collection and you can easily change the sentiment to others in that set or many of our other stamps.  A bit of bulk Hemp Bakers Twine and bulk Triangle studs help to accessorize the card.

Quote of the Day:
Service is the lifeblood of any organization.  Everything flows from it and is nourished by it.  Customer service is not a department...it's an attitude.

From 212  - the extra degree by Sam Parker and Mac Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook