Video

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Even More Awesome Skylark Artwork and my April Stamp of the Month Card - 10 Success Tips - Part 3

..Creative Corner:

I'm back in the groove of work again!  It seems it takes at least as many days as I'm away from my office to catch back up and get my creative juices going.  I've been looking forward to creating with the April Stamp of the Month - Balloon Talk from the first time I saw it!  Many of the sets are easy to use in scrapbooks but can be more of a challenge on a card.  I use Ruby, Lagoon, Honey and Whisper as my color combination. 
 
Artwork by Michele Kunigk
A great use of bulk paper and accessories!
 
  
Here is a beautiful 12x12 Skylark layout by the very talented
Tamra Pope.  This is from Karen Morris's Awesome Artist Swap


 
Team News:
Quick Reminders:
* Next Monday is the end of the 1st Quarter/ Jr. Consultant Program
* Finalize your April customer newsletters
* Register For Convention and make your airline and hotel reservations

Business Bit: 10 Success Tips  - Part 3
This is the last of the 10 Success Tips - I decided to divide them up because I want everyone to pay attention to each one.  While they are all important, I think these last three are key!
 
8. Attend everything. Go to all area functions that are available to you and get on any conference calls that your company or manager offers. This will help you to stay positive, enthusiastic and less isolated.
 
9. Work towards company incentives. Company incentives keep the job fun and are designed with your success in mind. Working towards incentive trips, free product and company rewards will provide goals and keep your enthusiasm and your income HIGH.
 
10. Treat your business like a business and not a hobby. Hobbies cost money and businesses make money. If you want to take advantage of the tax benefits of owning your own home business the IRS wants to see that you are making money. That means it is important to track of your income and expenses and file your annual income taxes. Find an accountant who is well versed in the areas of filing taxes for small businesses; particularly those in direct sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook