Video

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Team Member Spotlight - Noreen Petty - Flip Flap Videos

Team Member Spotlight:
We have so many amazing members of our team who have created videos that I think would be so beneficial to everyone to help promote our wonderful products.  Instead of me reinventing the wheel, I've decided to start a new feature on the blog to spotlight and share their work and information. 
Here is our first featured team member who has graciously agreed to let me share her videos on Flip Flaps:
Noreen Petty, Senior Executive Director from Cibolo Texas, is the leader of the Scrappin’ Chatters team.  She is consistently tops in sales and recruiting.  I have had the privilege of working with her on the 2010 Advisory Board and am so glad to call her my friend.  She has amazing energy and has made the transition from a full time military career to full time CTMH consultant.  Here is a bit about her in her own words:
 I became a Close to My Heart Consultant in May 2003 after attending a CTMH-hosted Stamp Camp. I had never been to a demonstration or seen the products. Once I received my very first Idea Book, I immediately fell in love with the paper and color selections. Later that night I continued to look through the Idea Book and found more things I wanted, so I contacted the consultant to get information about becoming a consultant. I love getting my purchases at a discount, so figured with all the beautiful products I wanted, I should become a consultant and save money on my hobby!
A couple years later, Close to My Heart held their annual Convention in Las Vegas…one of my favorite cities! How could I resist a trip to Las Vegas with the ability to write it off on my taxes? I got way more than I expected during that Convention and that trip was a huge turning point for me, as I realized the full potential of my Close to My Heart business!

At first, I signed up just to receive the discount, but my hobby evolved into a business and just keeps growing. I know if you feel this is the right choice for you, I can help you make your new business a successful one!

I have earned seven all-expense paid vacations to New Zealand, the Mediterranean, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and Costa Rica, all compliments of Close To My Heart. I have built a team of more than 250 team members scattered throughout the United States and overseas. Our team is called the “Scrappin’ Chatters,” as when we get together…we can chat all day long (or maybe it’s me!)

You can check out Noreen's blog at http://noreenschat.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook